2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.1 We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of personal information. We employ strict policies and security measures to protect the information you provide us.
3. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
3.1 We will only collect information about you when you provide it to us, and we only collect information to provide better services to all of our users and customers.
3.2 We collect information in three ways:
- 3.2.1 Information you give to us directly. This includes:
- 220.127.116.11 Information about you. This might include your name, email address, first name, surname and address, and may also include photographs that you provide to us, your username or any other information required to list and register you or your business on Salestrekker;
- 18.104.22.168 Information about your financial transactions. If you use our Services for financial transactions, we collect information about the transaction. This includes your payment information, such as your bank account details, credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping and contact details.
- 3.2.2 Information we collect through your use of our services. This includes:
- 22.214.171.124 information collected by our server, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time you spend on Salestrekker, pages visited, information searched for, average access time, and websites you have visited previously, as well as other relevant statistics;
- 126.96.36.199 cookies and other anonymous identifiers, which we send to your computer’s browser for record-keeping purposes.
- 188.8.131.52 information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access our services. We may associate the information we
collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent services across your devices. This might include:
- 184.108.40.206.1 Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
- 220.127.116.11.2 Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals.
- 18.104.22.168.3 Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
- 3.2.3 Information from third parties. We receive information about you and your activities from third- parties, information provided to us by other product or services providers, or information from other users about your experiences or interactions with them.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
4.1 We may use, or disclose to third parties, the information you give to us directly and the information we receive from third parties in order to:
- 4.1.1 deliver products or services to you, or to others, to collect payments, make payments and to manage your account, to market to you directly, as well as provide you with information about our products and services, and to notify you of changes to our products and services;
- 4.1.2 contact you about new products, projects or services. If you wish not to receive such communications, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also unsubscribe from any mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in all communication emails that are sent;
- 4.1.3 provide, maintain, protect and improve our services for your benefit, or for the benefit of others, to develop new services, and to protect our services and our customers. We may also use this information to offer you, or others, tailored services, products, projects or seasonal promotions;
- 4.1.4 keep a record of your communications with us to help solve any issues or disputes that might arise;
- 4.1.5 help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on and off of our services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies;
- 4.1.6 comply with the law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
- 4.1.7 to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- 4.1.8 to send marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, or to others, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners;
- 4.1.9 to market products or send promotional messages to third parties, or to enable our business partners and other third parties to undertake marketing and promotional activities generally.
4.2 We may use the information we collect through your use of our services to:
- 4.2.1 measure the use of Salestrekker and to administer and improve Salestrekker. We interpret this statistical data in our continuing effort to improve Salestrekker and your user experience.
- 4.2.2 gather information on which web pages are visited and how often, to make Salestrekker more user friendly, and to give you a better experience when you return to Salestrekker.
4.3 We may combine the information you give to us directly with the information we collect through your use of our service.
4.4 We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to Salestrekker with information relating to the users accessing Salestrekker from such third party websites.
4.5 In delivering our products or collecting and using your personal information, we may be required to disclose some of your personal information to third party organisations, including external service providers; our legal, accounting, financial or other professional advisors; and regulatory or government authorities as required by law.
5.1 We use a number of security measures to protect the information you provide to us.
5.2 We protect your personal information by:
- 5.2.1 restricting internal and external access to your personal information; and
- 5.2.2 maintaining our technology systems to prevent unauthorised computer access; and
- 5.2.3 ensuring that third parties that require access to your information, including organisations outside Australia, take such steps as are reasonable to ensure that they do not breach our privacy obligations; and
- 5.2.4 securely destroying your personal information when your personal information is no longer needed.
5.3 When making payments using our services, or receiving payments using our services, your financial details are passed through a secure server using industry standard encryption technology.
5.4 We use industry standard encryption technology to transmit and encrypt all financial and payment information in our possession.
6. ACCURACY AND RETENTION
6.1 You are entitled to request access to and correction of all personal data you provide us, or to remove your name from our database at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
7. CONTACTING US
7.1 You have the right to access personal information held by us about you, subject to the restrictions provided by law. We endeavour to keep information about you as accurate as possible. If you are concerned about our use of your personal information or if you would like to review or change the information you have supplied to us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. CROSS BORDER DATA FLOWS
8.1 We will not disclose any information to third parties who are not in Australia.